Christmas Decoration Competition for Kids
Be in to WIN 1 of 4 $200 supermarket vouchers! (and an Art Pack for the winning child)
Print off the Flyer below, cut around the Tui bird, and decorate however you wish (preferably on 120gsm or heavier paper – be creative!)
Hang it on your tree, door or anywhere you choose at home.
Snap a photo and upload to our Facebook page at HomeGrownKidsNZ (in pinned ‘competition’ post comment field) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The top 4 creations will win a $200 supermarket voucher (and an Art Pack for the winning child)
Terms & Conditions:
Must submit photo by January 19, 2020.
One entry per person, staff excluded.
Competition for kids aged 9 years and under.
Voucher will be for the supermarket of your choice.
Any inappropriate images will be removed and not be deemed eligble.
Winners will be announced on Facebook, on Monday 27th January 2020; and notified via email/messenger (depending on how the competition was entered).
Creations will be judged by a panel of our head office team, who will consider:
- Creativity for age (if known)
- Decoration presence in or around the home
- and potentially the extent of the sharing of the childs creation entry, online, amongst friends and family, eg: people tagged with photo on Facebook
Become an Educator
- Work from home – access tax breaks and work around your family/lifestyle
- Become qualified and develop a career – we provide professional
development, business development support and pay for your Early
Childhood Education (ECE) related qualification*
- Partner with one of NZ’s best quality family owned Homebased ECE
service providers, including a dedicated Registered Teacher to work with
- Access a full wrap around business support service – so you can focus on
- Become connected to a great community support network
*e.g. NZ Certificate in Early Childhood Education and Care (Level 4), first aid certificate
Looking for Quality Homebased Childcare?
- Quality personalised (pre-school) childcare – small ratios and access free hours*
- Educator matching process tailored to your family’s needs and values
- Industry leaders – we exceed quality standards and expectations
- We are easy to deal with and keep you abreast of your child’s development online – we understand the importance of busy whanau remaining connected
- Fun and safe environments, well organised outings for your child to enjoy