West/Central Auckland, Auckland
A child’s brain is malleable, so the quality of attention you offer it, forms the foundation for the rest of their lives after their brain is set. Therefore, offering a safe, nurturing and creative environment for the children in our society is key.
CHILDCARE WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Responsible for their safety, wellbeing, care and development of young children. Attending social events with the children.
- Being disciplined with the children when required.
- Providing healthy meals and snacks for the children.
- Providing supervision and constant care to children.
- Stimulating children to read and be active.
- Playing with the children and taking them shopping & outdoors.
- Tidying up children’s bedrooms and play areas.
- General housekeeping duties like cleaning, washing up and ironing.
- Planning and organising age related activities.
Qualified Counsellor (Blackford Institute, UK).
Qualified Mediator (International Career Institute).
Bachelor degree in Communication Management.
Straight up, firm, creative, structured, organised, outdoorsy.
HOBBIES & INTERESTS:
Horses and animals in general, film making, outdoor activities, making the world a better place, healing.
LICENCE & VEHICLE:
Full license and own vehicle.