Hutt Valley, Wellington
I believe that you need to have a good understanding of the child and their needs and keep them safe and secure at all times. You need to be approachable and to have good communication skills.
CHILDCARE WORK EXPERIENCE:
- 20 hours per week at present with 2 boys ages 10 and 9 – been with family for 8 years
- 20 hours per week with 2 year old girl for 2 years
- 25 hours per week with 3 year old boy and 1 year old girl for 2 years
- 30 hours per week with newborn girl and 2.5 year old girl for 3 years
- NZQA Level 3 in child care – passed with Distinction
Friendly, reliable, trustworthy and approachable,
HOBBIES & INTERESTS:
My family, reading, walking, music
Monday to Friday – between 7.30am and 6.00pm
LICENCE & VEHICLE INFO:
Full driver’s licence and own car.