I have been a Nanny since 2005 to present. I am currently working for a family full time in Wellington who I have been with for 2.5 years.
I feel it’s important to have children in a routine so they have consistency for them and the family, with flexibility when needed. During the day the children and I will go out for play dates, to the zoo, park, walks, swimming, music and playgroups etc. But we can also have home time with play dates, reading books, puzzles, drawing, painting, Play dough, building with Lego, playing around the home and watching them explore.
I have worked with a wide range of children from the age of 6 weeks to 8 Years old.
The best place for a child, is to grow up in their own home where they are most happy and content in themselves and develop to their full potential as they learn best when they have one on one care. I believe that it’s important to have the children in a routine as it gives them consistency, happiness and security, for them and the family.
CHILDCARE WORK EXPERIENCE:
- June 2015/Present – 11 Month Old Baby Girl
- January 2013 to June 2015 – 4 Year old and 2 Year old
- March to December 2012 – 5 Year old and 2 Year old
- April 2009 to December 2011 – 6 Month old baby
- October to November 2008 – Temporary assignment looking after 6 Week old baby
- March 2008 – July 2009 – 3 Year old, 15 Month old and 1 Year old.
- March to August 2008 – 6 Month old baby
- April 2007 to March 2008 – 11 Month old
- October 2006 to December 2006 – Temporary assignment looking after 3 Month old baby
- September 8th – 21st 2006 – Temporary assignment looking after 6 Year old, 4 Year old, and 19 Month old
- May 2005 – August 2006 – 4 Year old and 15 Month old.
- St Johns First Aid Certificate
- 2004 – Asia Pacific Training – National Certificate in Early Childhood and Education – Level 3
- 2003 – Kapiti Skills – National Certificate in Computing
- 2002 – Kapiti Skills – National Certificate in Employment Skills
I am a very friendly, loyal and trustworthy Nanny who always puts the children’s needs first when they are in my care as they and the family’s needs are my number one priority
Hobbies & interests:
Friends and family, gardening, gym, music and animals,
Excellent health and non -smoker
Monday – Thursday (Friday if needed), February/March onward
Police Check Status:
First Aid Expiry Date:
Licence & Vehicle info:
Full licence and current registration and WOF