I bring my experience of motherhood and many life skills that I have learnt along the way.
CHILDCARE WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Preschool for 2 ½ years
- Plunket Home Help with new-borns and elderly care for 3 years
- IHC for 2 years with special needs children
- Nursing Bureau – special care with cancer patients with a new-born
- Voluntary work for 5 years with Multiple Birth Committee-President, ran weekly playgroup, contact person for Christchurch are for multiple birth expectant mums.
- Mother of 3 children now adults, (twin experience)
- 3 years nanny and mother help with new-born triplets
I am kind, reliable, trustworthy. Am very easy going, honest, hardworking and like to keep busy. I use my initiative and am flexible and adaptable
HOBBIES & INTERESTS: Soccer committee, reading, gardening, scrap booking and crafts
ASAP – full or part time
LICENCE & VEHICLE INFO:
Full licence – own car