I believe that children thrive in their own environment and with one on one learning opportunities. I can offer children an action-packed week while keeping with their already established routines. I work to build strong relationships with families and build trust with the children so we can go about our day learning through play and having lots of fun.
CHILDCARE WORK EXPERIENCE:
- 15 years of full time nannying for families over these years.
- Experience with children ranging from 3 months to 15 years old
- My CV reflects long term commitment
- Bachelor of Teaching and Learning (Early Childhood) 2013
- New Zealand National Nanny Certificate 2002
Kind, trustworthy, fun, passionate and happy
HOBBIES & INTERESTS:
Baking, cooking, reading, monarch butterflies and arts and craft.
Full time from 7th Feb 2018
POLICE CHECK STATUS:
Clear Expires 21st December 2020
FIRST AID EXPIRY DATE:
25th June 2018
LICENCE & VEHICLE INFO:
Full licence for 10+ years and own car.