Upper Hutt, Wellington
Looking after children and contributing to their development is a passion of mine. I have learnt over the years that each child and their family’s needs are unique, therefore requiring me to be understanding and empathetic. Along with this, I am confident, professional, friendly and flexible in my approach to accommodate the needs of others.
- 15 months looking after a 16 month old 2 days a week
- 8 months looking after a 4 and 5 year old 3 days a week
- 3 months looking after a 3 year old 2 days a week
- 7 months looking after a 2 year old and a 6 year old then cared for them again for 2 years and 1 month
- 3 months looking after 3 month old twins for 3 days a week
- 6 months looking after a 3 year old 4 days a week
- 5 months looking after a 3 year old for 5 days a week
- Home Based Educator
- Early childhood education and care level 3 – NZQA
I am a reliable, adaptable and outgoing person who relates well with children and their families
HOBBIES & INTERESTS:
I enjoy physical activity and love going for bush walks. I also enjoy baking.
LICENCE & VEHICLE INFO:
Full drivers licence and I own a 1997 Toyota Landcrusier Prado.
7.30am – 5.00pm Monday – Friday