Lower Hutt, Wellington
WHAT I CAN BRING TO YOUR FAMILY:
I believe Children are a gift and need to be loved, protected, cherished and nurtured in a safe, fun and caring environment by the people around them.
CHILDCARE WORK EXPERIENCE:
I am an experienced and qualified Nanny. I trained in 1999 at Wellington Nannies Collage. Before this I worked for Barnardo’s caring for children in m own home. I also worked at Normandale Play Centre. I then ran a personal Nanny Service in which I provided transport to and from Play Centre and acted a parent help on behalf of the Families. I have looked after Children of all ages from Newborn upwards.
I completed my Nanny training through Wellington Nannies College in 1999 and have gone on to complete a range of training courses to extend my skills and knowledge including:
- Course 2 of the Play Centre Diploma in Early Childhood & Education
- CARES (Respectful interactions with infants & young children) through PORSE in home childcare & educator training
- SPACE Programme Certificate (Supporting parents alongside Children’s education)
- Course 1 of the supervisors training at Hutt Place Centre Association
- Barnardo’s Module 1 “Caregiver Orientation” of the Barnardo’s Caregiver Education Programme
Anytime after 6th July, ideally 3 days a week
LICENCE & VEHICLE INFO:
Full driving licence and car