I’m a passionate and nurturing Early Childhood worker with a range of experience in the industry, I am a huge advocate for home based care in the early years and believe from my experience that the early relationships between Educator and child while making connections and learning about the world, are extremely valuable in promoting free and confident exploration of their community, their relationships and themselves as an individual. I strongly believe that it’s this secure and enthusiastic approach to a child’s learning that inspires positive growth in the best environment.
CHILDCARE WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Nanny/P.A role 50 hours per week with two children ages 2 and 4 years. I was with this family for 1 and a half years and in this time was responsible for the complete running of the household, long sole charge care while parents overseas, organising appointments, hiring for house maintenance, shopping, education and organising social events and activities.
- Centre Based Educator for 1 year in Australia caring for large groups of children from 2-5 years and facilitating a range of developmentally minded learning experiences as well as care for babies 6 weeks and up in a safe and nurturing environment
- OSHC group leader for school age children taking on groups of children after school hours and facilitating age appropriate and fun activities as well as extended help with school work/homework
- Nanny for 13 month old and 3 year old, child centered role with full attention on fun and learning for the children as well as maintaining a routine in their home and preparing nutritious meals.
- Level 3 Early Childhood Education and Care
- Certificate 3 Children’s Services
- First Aid CPR and Anaphylaxis
- Fire, Child Protection, and Travel workshops
I’m a calm and balanced person with a nurturing nature, I have a consistently positive attitude and enjoy organisation and cleanliness.
HOBBIES & INTERESTS:
Anything outdoors, reading, cooking, exploring and going on fun outings
Monday-Friday prefer full days
POLICE CHECK STATUS:
FIRST AID EXPIRY DATE:
LICENCE & VEHICLE INFO:
Full licence and own vehicle