It is important for a child to have a safe, patient, caring environment, so children can explore and have the freedom to enjoy their play with the guidance, care and trust so they can feel safe with their Nanny.
I take my role very seriously and this shows with how the children trust me, the fun and learning we have together, having confidence and taking risks in a safe environment.
My focus is on children’s likes and interests. Doings lots of new things and encouragement to try and have fun doing it.
Working with different mediums in art, baking, reading, nature and outdoor play, going for walks, doing music, dancing and lots more.
Connecting with the community is also important for children’s development to play alongside other children and have friendships to learn lots of skills for great life learning – taking turns, sharing, caring for other children, having relationships with other adults- with playgroups, agency outings, gym classes and music classes.
26 years’ experience in childcare. Full Year Caring for Children Certificate 1991
Loving, calm, easy going, caring, patient, gentle, mindful with kindness
HOBBIES & INTERESTS:
Gardening, knitting, reading, cooling and riding my BMX bike
Had a kidney transplant about 6 years ago
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
POLICE CHECK STATUS:
FIRST AID EXPIRY DATE:
LICENCE & VEHICLE INFO:
Full car licence and own vehicle
CHILDCARE WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Busy Bee Preschool – Caring for children under 1 (Part-Time 7 Months)
- Fulltime Nanny for a 3-Year-old Boy and 1 Year old Girl
- Temporary Nanny for a 3-Year-old and a 2-Year-old Girl (3 Months)
- Toddlers & Co – Worked and cared for children under 1 Years old and picked up children from school, helped with homework and afternoon tea. (Temporary Position)
- Part-time Nanny for a 2-year-old girl and a 7-Month-old baby then later on they had a 12-week-old boy that I started looking after as well. (4 Years)
- Nanny for a 7, 4 and 3-Month-old. Home help, baker, stayed over some weekends and would run the household and take kids to sports. (10 Hours a week for 13 Years)
- Nanny for a 7-Week-old baby boy (Full time 4 days a week for 1 Year)
- Nanny for a 4-Month-old boy (Full time 4 days a week for 2 Years)
- Nanny for 1 Year old twin boys, full time for 6 Months
- Nanny for 3-Year-old and 8-Month-old (Full time 2 Years)
- Nanny for 9-Year-old, 6-Year-old and 3.5-Year-old – Three afternoons a week, then full days in the holidays (3 Years)
- Part time Nanny for a 9-Month-old girl (1 Year)
- Part time Nanny for 5-Year-old and 4-Year-old boys
- Annie’s Nannies – Part time for 3 Months
- Part time Nanny for 21-Month-old girl. Cooked the family meal, did washing for the family, outdoor activities, toilet training (7 Months)
- Nanny for 10-Month-old boy. Cooked meals, tidied house, did washing for the family, outdoor activities
- Nanny for 2.5-Year-old and 8-Month-old. Cook meals, did the washing for the family, pre-school drop off/pick up, exercises with 2.5-Year-old who had Williams Syndrome
- ACC Nanny role with two children under 4 and three children over 7 before and after school (Full time 1 Month)
- Nanny for a 5-Month-old – Part time for 4.5 Months
- Nanny for 3-Month-old girl and 4.5 Year old boy – Started in October 2017 and currently still working with the family-15 Hours a Week